Would you like to experience the everyday life in an ambitious media company? Do you want to be a significant contributor on our company’s growth and success in our new B2B Sales solution?
Aller Media A/S is one of Scandinavia’s leading media houses, and since 2014 ONE IT has been the Nordic Group IT supporting all the Aller Media offices. At Nordic level Aller ONE IT employs about 90 people and we are proud of what we are doing.
Aller has an informal work environment – both professionally and socially. We believe that the interaction between technology and business is the future, as Aller Media finds itself in a digital transformation.
About the job
As an Application specialist ONE IT's CRM Delivery team, you and your colleagues will be responsible for the daily support and maintenance of Aller’s Nordic B2B CRM Solutions.
Your job is to support the Aller B2B Sales teams, and help optimizing the use of the Nordic Salesforce solutions. Your workday will be busy and inspirational, which requires dedication, overview and a structured work effort. You will have a great opportunity to influence the outcome of our Company’s digital journey.
Your primary responsibilities
- You will attend monthly meetings with your customers
- Overseeing the Support and Maintenance tasks for ONE IT's B2B CRM Solutions in the Nordic Countries
- Daily B2B CRM support tasks across the Nordic Region
- Project participation and training sessions with in your domain area
- Participate in the support team of the ONE IT Application Deliveries
- Task responsible for Support & Maintenance within the B2B CRM area
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure applications effectively support business requirements
- Implement and test new enhancement requests after assessing their potential impact
- Create and maintain internal technical and end-user documentation
- Participate in new projects, from project to operation.
What we expect from you
- Solid knowledge about CRM B2B processes (Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of sales processes and concepts
- Experience in data quality and processes
- Experience with cooperation across countries and organisational boundaries
- Experience with ITiL Incident and Change management will be an advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar Service Management Tool
- Previously worked with Salesforce suite of applications like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Heroku would be an advantage.
Travel activities will be approximately 20 days a year within Scandinavia.
Who are You?
We expect you to be a positive and proactive teamplayer, with firm knowledge of CRM and Sales processes. The position is covering Nordic ONE IT deliveries and primarily you will be working out of Aller Media’s office in Malmö or Copenhagen.
It is important that you have good communication skills and wants to go that extra mile for getting the right solutions in place.
We expect you to have an educational background within IT or a Commercial degree, minimum at bachelor level. High general IT knowledge.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have a catching drive, are thorough and solution-oriented
- Bring the customer in focus
- Open-minded and courage to challenge yourself to be innovative
- Proactive and contributing to a good team spirit
- Driven and self-motivated
- Natural ability for troubleshooting complex issues and solve complicated situations.
- Master English in writing and speech, and that you understand/speak one or more Scandinavian languages.
- Exciting technical challenges and knowledge sharing
- Focus on personal and professional development
- A unique high impact position in an informal organisation
- Great colleagues and beautiful surroundings.
For more information, feel free to contact Head of Delivery, Christian Eriksen: + 45 40 13 33 31.
Are you interested? Please send your application and CV via our online recruitment system at www.aller.dk under "job" or click on the link below.