Would you like to be a part of a highly skilled and proud Operations team? And do you know how to deliver a first-class service? Then come and join our exciting transformation journey by applying for this job opening.
ONE IT is a Nordic IT organization within the Aller Group. We deliver IT services to our 2.500 colleagues throughout Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
The IT Operations team is responsible for building, maintaining and expanding Aller’s IT infrastructure both on-premise and in cloud. We work as a virtual team and we are physically placed in Denmark, Sweden and Finland. You will be placed at our office in Finland or Copenhagen. We are in the middle of a transformation journey and with a lot of exciting and challenging topics on our agenda, we are now looking to strengthen our team.
What we believe in
We are proud of what we do and believe in acting and working as a team to support the business in the best possible way. We believe in an open and honest dialogue, we are committed to learn from our mistakes and to continue developing our services and ourselves.
We strongly believe in public cloud and that’s where we’re heading – this role will focus solely on our cloud platforms.
As a person, you’re curious and enjoy learning new stuff, which you can quickly translate into real world use cases that benefits our business and your colleagues. You believe in public cloud, but you probably have your experience from many years of automating and optimizing on-premise infrastructure.
You’re ready to take it to the next level – work with the latest in cloud technologies and automate everything.
What we expect from you:
- Linux is your preferred platform
- You script like a dream - probably using Python, bash, NodeJS
- You rock CI/CD, and we’re pretty sure you are familiar with Cloudformation, Gitlab, CircleCI, Jenkins or Terraform
- You have done configuration management for years (Puppet, Ansible)
- You believe in public cloud and you have hands-on experience with AWS
- You know your way around the classic DevOps stuff (Docker, Kubernetes, Varnish etc) and you enjoy working closely together with developers
- Exciting technical challenges and knowledge sharing
- Focus on professional and personal development and training
- A unique position in a flat organization, where you get to make a major impact
- Fantastic colleagues in an informal environment
If you have questions regarding the position please, contact Head of Operations, Daniel Kristensen, phone +45 72342000 or by email: Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) using the link below. We will conduct interview on an ongoing basis, so apply already today.
Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below.