Are you motivated to work in a role with many interfaces where two days are not alike? Would you like to be involved with a mission-critical service where you can work inside a Nordic IT organization?
The major responsibility for this position is to deliver the necessary support of system integrations, as well as to manage change requests and drive the development of new integrations in alignment with defined integration architecture using Microsoft BizTalk, Scribe, Cloud Services and other integration components.
We have defined a roadmap for our integration landscape for the coming years, and we need you to help us taking our integrations to the next level. You will have many stakeholders, have high influence and work closely with solution architects and other teams in IT and in the business.
Aller Media A/S is one of Scandinavia’s leading media houses, and since 2014 ONE IT has been the Nordic Group IT supporting all the Aller Media offices. At Nordic level Aller ONE IT employs about 90 people and we are proud of what we are doing.
Aller has an informal work environment – both professionally and socially. We believe that the interaction between technology and business is the future, as Aller Media finds itself in a digital transformation.
About the job
The Nordic IT team at Aller media is searching for an integration developer to join the highly motivated integration team to develop and support the company’s different integrations, mainly for eCommerce solutions and backend systems. Primarily C# and .Net webservices integrating to other backend or frontend systems, but also using standard configurations of the used middleware platforms. The integration landscape consists of a high number of simple integrations and some complex integrations with orchestrations and business logic.
Your primary responsibilities
- Support and development of system integrations to our various platforms
- Change and maintain requests and new integrations between applications and ensure analysis, requirement specifications, development and test in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Perform technical support of Microsoft BizTalk, Scribe amd Cloud Services (Azure or AWS)
- Proactively analyze integration errors and perform problem management to increasing data quality across systems
- Perform ad-hoc updates and synchronization of data between systems
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Document and report as needed
- Develop internal and external collaboration around Sales & Marketing Systems
- Create documentation and support procedures for new and existing integration
- Optimize every integration in terms of architecture and operations during migration. This includes re-implementing if necessary
- Monitoring efficient and proactive
- Consider every integration for migration to Cloud instead
- All in all drive the objectives of higher stability, transparency and quality in the integration ecosystem.
Who are you?
You have a good understanding of system integrations (Enterprise Application Integration, EAI) and you are interested in learning new technologies including APIs of some of the main source and target applications.
- You should have experience with BizTalk server or other EAI tools (e.g. Azure Cloud integrations or Oracle Service Bus)
- You should have experience with .net and integration platforms
- Ideally you have minimum 3 years of experience working with system integrations and experience with the integration of cloud-based and non-cloud- based applications
- You have a good understanding of data structures (relational and object-oriented) and experience with relational databases
- You possess good knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT, .NET, C#, HTML/CSS
- You have general experience with IT Project Management and development methodologies
- You have the ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, on different technical levels, as well as with developers and integration consultants
- You are a good team player and motivated self-starter
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing (Danish or Swedish is a big plus)
- You have an innovative and problem-solving approach to your tasks
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency.
Where will you be placed?
At our office in Copenhagen or Malmö.
For more information feel free to contact Magnus Westmar +46702888984.
Are you interested? Please send your application and CV via our online recruitment system at www.aller.dk under "job" or click on the link below.
Please notice we only accept applications uploaded via our online recruiting system.
About Aller Media A/S
Aller Media A/S main activities are divided into two areas of business:
- Publishing unit with production and publishing of our weekly and monthly magazines on both print and digital platforms
- Media Marketing services; producing customer and member magazines and offering communication solutions and counseling from our bureaus OTW and DG Media
Aller Media A/S is the leading publisher of weeklies and magazines on the market with a market share of 71 pct. on weekly magazines and 22 pct. on monthly. Totally, more than 2.6 million Danes read one of our weeklies or magazines every month. In the Nordic region counting Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden we have a circulation of approx. 3.2 million copies.
Application Deadline: Sunday, March 17, 2019