Are you motivated to work in a role with many interfaces? Would you like to be part of a Nordic IT team driving IT development across the Nordic countries? Do you want to help drive our transformation towards more agility, transparency and be a trusted advisor and partner for the business? And are you interested in working with new technologies and cloud solutions? Then you are the Project Manager we are looking for.
Our vison in Aller Media is that we will create growth and better life by running a company where the people are in focus, and where we see and develop our business and each other. We naturally also strive to create the best possible framework for having a good working life.
You will be part of a dedicated Nordic IT team. You will be given a role where you are responsible for driving projects together with our business, developing and implementing IT solutions and tools to support new revenue streams as well as ensuring the business has the right tools in place to work smart. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of local and Nordic projects
- Creation of project initiation documents and take the projects through to final delivery of scope on time, within budget and to the required level of quality
- Managing internal and external resources in the projects
- Management of stakeholder expectations and satisfaction
We expect that you have a technical understanding of back-end as well as front-end environments. Moreover, we expect that you have:
- High experience in conducting IT projects with waterfall method and agile frameworks and are familiar with the combination of those two
- Documentation and reporting as needed
- Understand strategy, road mapping and understand how to keep and develop good, long-term solutions and relationships
- Natural interest and participation in continuously refinement and streamlining of project meth-odologies, tools and best practices
Who are you?
We are looking for an independent project manager with a high teamplayer spirit and a proven track record within IT project delivery, as well as a person with the ability to focus on project goals, who is able to drive a team to deliver on time, scope, budget and to the required level of quality. Additionally, you are:
- A project manager that is a strong communicator and able to exercise differentiated management, handle conflicts and in control in stressful situations
- A capable relationship manager with the ability to communicate complex solutions for senior management/stakeholders
- A person with good empathic abilities, respect and understanding of the users
- Someone who can see the whole picture and manage situations despite adversity
- A person who is flexible and able to find alternative solutions when the project plan is challenged
- Fluent in English and familiar with Nordic languages
Experience from the Media industry is an advantage.
- An exciting job in a creative and informal environment
- Focus on professional and personal development and training
- Very good colleagues
- Good employee benefits in health, exercise and recreation
Contact & Application
The hiring process is handled by Bo Bauerfeind, iMarketeers. If you have any questions to the position contact Bo on +45 5159 1222.
Please send your application to bb@iMarketeers.dk
Application Deadline: Thursday, August 15, 2019