PICTURE THIS! You work in an ambitious, Nordic IT department that is growing. You are surrounded by highly competent and proud people aiming for the same target: Creating the IT that shapes the future of publishing!
As Editorial Team Lead you are in charge of the editorial IT strategy with the main stakeholders and your team is hands-on on platforms and technologies. You are known for demonstrating extensive people management, result driven attitude and a positive mindset! Are you the one Aller IT is looking for?
About the job
As the Team Lead for our editorial IT team you will have the overall responsibility for our editorial production platform based primarily on technology provided by Woodwing. Today, the team supports around 1000+ end-users located across the Nordic countries. Structuring the work for the team and following up on our stakeholders in the business will also be part of your responsibilities.
Your primary areas of responsibility include:
- Overall development and maintenance of our editorial platform and services
- Demand and be responsible for our application roadmap within the editorial area
- Employee responsibility for the team members within the editorial area
- Responsible for our editorial user group (application management group) with main stakeholders from our business
- Opportunity of working with new technology’s mainly based on AWS and other cloud technologies making sure that we take advantage of AI and ML in our editorial environment
- Vendor delivery and follow up
You will be managing a team of 6 skilled application specialists working in the area on a Nordic level.
We are looking for someone who has a great deal of knowledge around editorial production systems. You are a natural leader and you enjoy helping people develop and grow professionally. You have a technical background and 3-5 years’ management experience within the field. Your peers respect you both for your technical skills and your leadership.
Moreover, we expect that you:
- are experienced within editorial IT and publishing
- may have a development background or are familiar with dialogue with skilled IT staff and developers
- extensive knowledge around workflow and editorial production systems
- thrives in an organization were deliveries are crucial to our business
- familiar with project frameworks and capable of driving projects on your own
- familiar with service management process
You will work, primarily out of the local office closest to your home – either in Malmö or in Copenhagen. The expected amount of travel activity is approx. 20 days yearly in Scandinavia.
About Aller IT
Aller IT is a Nordic IT organization within the Aller Group. We deliver IT services to 2,500 colleagues throughout Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. We are working on developing the newest solutions for all the Aller Houses. On Nordic level we employ about 100 people, and we are proud of what we deliver.
We have an informal tone of voice and respect and acknowledge each other – professionally and socially. We believe that technology and business must work toward the same goal, since Aller is in the middle of a digital transformation.
What Aller IT offers
Aller IT can offer you exciting technical challenges and knowledge sharing, focus on personal and professional development and great colleagues in an informal milieu. Moreover, we can offer you a unique position in an organization where you will have great influence.
If you have any questions contact Head of Application and Integration Delivery, Thomas Ørsted:
Mobil: +45 52 21 27 14
Please upload your resume and cover letter via our online recruitment system on www.aller.dk under “job” or click the link below.
NB! We only accept applications uploadet via our online recruitment system.
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 2, 2020