PICTURE THIS! You work in an ambitious, Nordic IT department that is growing. You are surrounded by highly competent and proud people aiming for the same target: Creating the IT that shapes the future of publishing!
You are known for demonstrating extensive Project Management, result driven attitude and a positive agile mindset! Are you the one Aller Media is looking for?
About the job
You will be part of a dedicated Nordic IT team. You will be given a role where you are responsible for driving projects together with our business, developing and implementing IT solutions and tools to support new revenue streams as well as ensuring the business has the right tools in place to work smart.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of local and Nordic projects
- Creation of project initiation documents and take the projects through to final delivery of scope on time, within budget and to the required level of quality
- Managing internal and external resources in the projects
- Management of stakeholder expectations and satisfaction
“The best thing about working at Aller IT’s PMO is that I get to meet several stakeholders and help them ensure that a project is delivered all the way from A-Z” - Your new colleague, Martin.
We expect that you have a technical understanding of back-end as well as front-end environments.
Moreover, we expect that you:
- Have high experience in conducting IT projects with waterfall method and agile frameworks and are familiar with the combination of those two
- Document and report as needed
- Understand strategy, road mapping and understand how to keep and develop good, long-term solutions and relationships
- Have a natural interest and participation in continuously refinement and streamlining of project meth-ideologies, tools and best practices
We are looking for an independent Project Manager with a high team player spirit and a proven track record within IT project delivery, as well as a person with the ability to focus on project goals, who is able to drive a team to deliver on time, scope, budget and to the required level of quality.
Additionally, you are:
- A Project Manager that is a strong communicator and able to exercise differentiated management, handle conflicts and in control in stressful situations
- A capable relationship manager with the ability to communicate complex solutions for senior management/stakeholders
- A person with good empathic abilities, respect and understanding of the users
- Someone who can see the whole picture and manage situations despite adversity
- A person who is flexible and able to find alternative solutions when the project plan is challenged
- Fluent in English and familiar with Nordic languages
Experience from the Media industry is an advantage.
- An exciting job in a creative and informal environment
- Focus on professional and personal development and training
- Very good colleagues
- Good employee benefits in health, exercise and recreation
Aller IT is a Nordic IT organization within the Aller Group. We deliver IT services to 2,500 colleagues throughout Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. We are working on developing the newest solutions for all the Aller Houses. On Nordic level we employ about 100 people, and we are proud of what we deliver.
We have an informal tone of voice and respect and acknowledge each other – professionally and socially. We believe that technology and business must work toward the same goal, since Aller is in the middle of a digital transformation.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Inge Stuhr Bisgaard on +45 50 76 17 90.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) using the link below. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply already today.
Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below.
Application Deadline: Monday, February 17, 2020