If you are a solution driven person who enjoys using technologies and taking part in the creative product development processes then join Aller IT, we are investing in digital technologies to create a fantastic customer experience driven by data automation, modularization, and connectivity.
Aller Media is one of Scandinavia’s leading media houses since 1873, Aller IT is the Nordic Group IT supporting all the media offices across the Nordic countries.
Aller has a flexible and informal work environment – both professionally and socially. We believe that the interaction between technology and business is the future.
Aller IT is seeking an experienced Web Developer for an immediate position in our spectacular head office in the heart of Copenhagen.
- A problem solver who enjoys working in a world-class development environment
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- A disciplined team player committed to customer satisfaction and success
- A detail-oriented person with consistent and timely follow through
- Skilled at juggling multiple dynamic tasks
Why this job is a great opportunity for you:
As a Web Developer, you will work as part of the Integration Team to strengthen Aller’s eCommerce websites and support the company’s different brands, mainly with eCommerce solutions and integration capabilities.
Friendly team of talented and experienced developers, with frequent white-board brainstorming, pair programming, and focus sessions.
You will be working with cutting edge technology in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software requirements and developing innovative solutions closely with the product owner to achieve the product roadmap.
This role will give you the opportunity to sit close to the business which will enable you to frequently evaluate and prioritize the business value together with the product owner.
As a department, you will be part of the Aller IT organization, but in your daily work, we sit physically together with the Danish business, as they are our nearest collaborator, and you will be placed in product team working with our paid subscription products managed by a dedicated product owner. You will be working with Programmatic, Data analysts, and business developers on a regular basis, always trying to seek better solutions.
- New features development for commercial web applications
- Analyze change requests and new features, develop and test in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Perform technical support for eCommerce websites
- Proactively monitor, analyze errors, and perform problem management to increase availability
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation and relevant reports
We expect you to hold a bachelor- or a master’s degree of science and to have solid experience with .NET and web development.
- Detailed knowledge with languages, frameworks & technologies including:
- REST, SOAP and Service Bus (SB)
- JSON, XML, CSV
- 1-3 years of experience with EPiServer CMS or other .NET based CMS platforms
- 1-3 years of experience with Azure App services and function apps.
- 1-3 years of experience with Azure DevOps CI or other similar deployment tools.
- 1-2 years of experience with agile development methodologies
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders, on different technical levels
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage.
Interested? Apply now!
Apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please, note we only accept applications uploaded via our online recruitment platform.
Scope: Full time, permanent employment
If you are left with any questions to the position, please feel free to contact Sameh Ashour on +45 40535557
Looking forward to meeting you 😊