Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that you are interested in learning more about Aller Media, IT.
Do you want to work with databases in a fast-moving hybrid IT environment?
Imagine each day to be surrounded by highly skilled specialists, creating customer-centric IT that shapes the future.
Our infrastructure is the support for our business. Publishing and Media are changing rapidly, and our future depends on our ability to change. We do not only enable this, we also make it happen. Not only for Media- Aller Media also owns travel and content agencies, and we support them all.
About the Job
We believe the right background looks like this; you are either a highly skilled DBA wanting more, or you are a highly skilled server technician with a desire for more database work.
You’ll design, manage, and maintain the infrastructure that supports our digital systems. You’ll bring detailed knowledge about database technology, and the systems they run on. You have knowledge of hybrid solutions, and the ability to integrate with different cloud providers.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Be the tech-lead on MS SQL, Cloud/on-prem and PaaS.
- Responsible for our systems are up to date and performing as needed.
- Other databases like AWS offerings.
- Working with IT colleagues (local and Nordic) to design integrated system solutions.
- Driving and delivering system extensions, enhancements, and change requests.
- Solving system issues.
- Be part of the Server management.
We expect that you have deep technical experience with Microsoft SQL. You understand when and how to implement different solutions either on-prem/cloud or as PaaS.
You will be part of the team and will need to understand and work with server operations and be part of solving projects and incidents.
Moreover, We Expect That You
- Connect well with people across team boundaries, and borders.
- Enjoy working with highly skilled operations colleagues.
- Have experience working with business stakeholders.
- Can argue effectively for technical solutions and their place in a mixed IT architecture
We are looking for the right mix of independent driver and team-player. You’ll have a proven track record working with Microsoft. You’re hands-on with features, data, workflows, and security. You can translate needs into solutions.
You are fluent in English and one Nordic language.
- An exciting and important role in a creative and informal environment
- Focus on professional and personal development and training
- Good employee benefits.
- Fabulous colleagues
About Us Aller IT is a Nordic IT organization within the Aller Group. We deliver IT services to 2,500 colleagues throughout Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.
Our Operations team has 10 friendly specialists in Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Your Copenhagen colleagues will include geniuses and technical pioneers. You’ll find all of us warm, welcoming, determined and dedicated.
Contact If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Johnny Viborg on +45 50 76 17 30.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) using the link below. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply already today. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link below.