We need a bright, ambitious person to help us mange and evolve our Salesforce-based advertising sales applications.
Aller Media A/S is one of Scandinavia’s leading media houses. Our Nordic IT group supports business-critical functions across all our companies and countries. We’re a hard-working technical team with a caring, informal culture. The future of media is digital technology. Join us on our journey to reinvent communication, advertising, content delivery and more.
About the role
As an Application Specialist in our CRM Delivery team, you and your colleagues are responsible for the daily support, maintenance and evolution of Aller’s shared B2B CRM Solution.
You will support Aller’s B2B Sales teams, and help optimize our Salesforce solutions. Your workday will be busy and fast-paced. You will need a keen technical mind, communication skills, and the ability to structure competing demands. You will have a great opportunity to influence and learn as we pursue our digital journey together.
Your primary responsibilities
- Meet regularly with your business customers to understand their needs
- Handle a range of support and maintenance tasks for our Advertising Sales systems
- Implement and test new enhancement requests after assessing their potential impact
- Design and deliver training sessions for system users
- Create and maintain internal technical and end-user documentation
- Participate in new projects, from project to operation
What we hope you can bring
You’re a certified Salesforce Administrator or else have a good understanding of Salesforce technology and processes.
You know Salesforce CRM configuration including security configuration, workflows, flows, process builder, validation rules, approval processes etc.
Perhaps you have some knowledge of sales processes and concepts.
You have experience with data quality and processes.
Experience with cooperation across organisational boundaries and even countries.
You may also have experience with:
- Building advanced reports and dashboards
- Schema Builder, data extraction (e.g. dataloader, import wizard etc) and data security protocols
- Deployment cycles and the use of change sets
- User management (security, authentication, access levels, transfer ownership of records etc)
- Testing high-priority fixes from Salesforce
- APEX classes and scheduled jobs
If you don’t have all those skills but you’re ready to learn, that can work too. What matters most is the person you are.
You are positive and proactive. You’re a team player. You connect well with people and you have the drive to see challenges through to completion.
You have an educational background to a minimum of bachelor degree level and/or strong experience within IT and technology.
You’re fluent in English and strong in a Scandinavian language.
You’re a determined problem-solver and you love to help others.
Exciting technical challenges and knowledge sharing
Focus on personal and professional development
A high impact role in a fun, informal team
Great colleagues and beautiful surroundings
Where will you work?
Your base will be Aller’s office in Copenhagen, Stockholm or Malmö.
There will be travel from time to time to support business users in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
We have a flexible approach to location, working from home and hours so long as our business customers’ needs are looked after.
Ready to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply today or as soon as you’re ready.
If you have any questions about the position, you’re welcome to contact Kevin Scott on (+45) 28 51 44 77 or firstname.lastname@example.org