If you are a solution driven person who enjoys using technologies and taking part in the creative product development processes then join Aller IT, we are investing in digital technologies to create a fantastic customer experience driven by data automation, modularization, and connectivity.
Aller Media is one of Scandinavia’s leading media houses since 1873, Aller IT is the Nordic Group IT supporting all the media offices across the Nordic countries.
Aller has a flexible and informal work environment – both professionally and socially. We believe that the interaction between technology and business is the future.
Aller IT is seeking an experienced Backend Developer for an immediate position in our spectacular head office in the heart of Copenhagen.
- A problem solver who enjoys working in a world-class development environment?
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams?
- A disciplined team player committed to customer satisfaction and success?
- A detail-oriented person with consistent and timely follow through?
- Skilled at juggling multiple dynamic tasks?
Why this job is a great opportunity for you:
As a backend Developer, you will work as part of the Integration Team to strengthen Aller’s business capabilities and support the company’s different brands, mainly within the integration capabilities.
Friendly team of talented and experienced developers, with frequent white-board brainstorming, pair programming, and focus sessions.
You will be working with cutting edge technology in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software requirements and developing innovative solutions closely with the product teams and according to the products roadmap.
This role will give you the opportunity to participate in the A-Z development process for Enterprise Application integration (EAI) solutions & Business to Business integration (B2B)
- Analyze change requests and new Integrations, develop and test in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively monitoring, analyze integration errors
- Perform problem management to increase availability & improve data quality across systems
- Maintain technical, procedural documentation and relevant reports
We expect you to hold a bachelor- or a master’s degree of science and to have solid experience with .NET and integrations development.
- Detailed knowledge with languages, frameworks & technologies including:
- .NET, C#, SQL
- REST, SOAP and Service Bus (SB)
- JSON, XML, CSV
- 1-3 years of experience with MS Azure App services and function apps.
- 1-3 years of experience with MS Azure integration components.
- 1-3 years of experience with MS Azure Devops CI or other similar deployment tools.
- 1-3 years of experience with agile development methodologies
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders, on different technical levels, as well as with developers and consultants.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage.
Interested? Apply now!
Please apply for this position as soon as possible. Deadline is Sunday 2nd of October. We are reviewing applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you are left with any questions to the position, please feel free to contact Sameh Ashour on +45 40535557
Looking forward to meeting you 😊