We're seeking a passionate Data Analyst to be the driving force behind our transformation into a data-centric powerhouse. If you're enthusiastic about unlocking the potential of data and want to make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
Your Mission: Empower Every Aspect of Our Business
As a Data Analyst, your mission is clear: enable specialized teams across the organization – from editorials to marketing, B2B to finance – with the insights hidden within our data. You'll be the architect of a data-driven culture where every decision is rooted in actionable insights.
What You'll Be Doing:
Independently own and lead the day-to-day tasks of tracking, processing, integrating, and activating data to supercharge our team's performance.
Collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and departments, bringing top-notch communication skills to the table to drive meaningful change.
You will work broadly across various areas, but we also welcome the opportunity to specialize in technical aspects, business consulting, data visualization, process automation, or what else you are passionate about.
Your Skills: The Essentials
- Effective Communication: Your ability to listen and lead conversations is a game-changer. You'll be the bridge between data and action.
- Web Analytics Knowledge: You understand the ins and outs of data collection platforms, tag management, data structure, and visualization tools.
- Online Advertising Savvy: Familiarity with platforms like Google Ads and Google Marketing platform, Facebook Ads, and email marketing is a plus.
- E-commerce Expertise: Basic knowledge of the purchase funnel and attribution modeling is essential.
- Business-IT Synergy: You grasp the importance of APIs, BI tools, data formats, and data upload frequencies.
What Drives You: The X-Factors
- Passion for Data: You have an innate curiosity about the role of data in digitalization.
- Impactful Mindset: You're eager to create tangible change and leave your mark.
- Unyielding Determination: When faced with challenges, you never shy away from finding the answers.
- Helpful Nature: Being a team player and lending a hand when needed is in your DNA.
- Holistic Thinking: You consider broad perspectives when tackling problems, whether they involve tech, business, politics, ethics, scalability, profitability, or usefulness.
- Self-Driven Growth: You have a vision for your own development, with desire to create your own growth roadmap to achieve your goals.
Join Us in Shaping the Future of Media
At Aller Media Denmark, we're on a mission to transform the digital experience for our readers and partners. As a Data Analyst, you'll be at the forefront of this exciting journey. If you're ready to unleash the power of data and make a difference, we invite you to apply and become a catalyst for change.
We offer hybrid work, technology of your choice, an amazing office and most importantly, an ambitious and fun team.
Join us and let's redefine the future of data together. In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Head of CX and Data, Maja B. Gregersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to apply soonest possible as interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Aller Media Denmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.